The following audits are planned for our 2015 Annual Report. They are subject to change.
- Child Welfare Services Program—Ministry of Children and Youth Services
- Community Care Access Centres (CCACs)—Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Economic Development and Employment Programs—Ministry of Economic Development, Employment and Infrastructure
- Electricity Power System Planning—Independent Electricity System Operator, Ministry of Energy, Ontario Energy Board
- Infrastructure Planning—Treasury Board Secretariat
- Liability for Contaminated Sites—Treasury Board Secretariat
- Local Health Integration Networks (LHINs)—Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Long-term Care Home Quality Inspection Program—Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Management of Assets—Hydro One
- Mines and Minerals Program—Ministry of Northern Development and Mines
- Social Assistance Management System (SAMS)—Ministry of Community and Social Services
- Student/School Transportation—Ministry of Education, Ministry of Transportation
- University Intellectual Property—Ministry of Research and Innovation
In addition, the Standing Committee on Public Accounts passed two motions in 2014 directing our Office to conduct the following special assignments:
- a review of the Ministry of Transportation’s winter road maintenance program; and
- an audit of community care access centres, including examinations of compensation and other costs, and the cost-effectiveness of care protocols and home visits.
We expect to table these audits in the Legislature this spring.
Our Office invites anyone with information that could contribute to our audit work on these planned topics to forward their comments or information to email@example.com.