The following audits are planned for our 2014 Annual Report. They are subject to change.
- Alternative Financing and Procurement—Infrastructure Ontario
- Child Care: Licensing, Inspection and Enforcement—Ministry of Education
- Civil and Family Courts—Ministry of the Attorney General
- Community Corrections—Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services
- Regulatory Oversight of Pensions and Financial Institutions—Ministry of Finance, Financial Services Commission of Ontario
- Immunization—Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Loans Program—Infrastructure Ontario
- Natural Gas Regulation—Ontario Energy Board
- Palliative Care—Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Provincial Nominee Program—Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration
- Residential Services for Persons with Developmental Disabilities—Ministry of Community and Social Services
- Smart Metering Initiative—Ministry of Energy, Ontario Energy Board, the Independent Electricity System Operator, Hydro One and other local distribution companies
- Source Water Protection—Ministry of the Environment
In April 2013, the Standing Committee on Public Accounts passed a motion requiring our Office to examine and report on several aspects of the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation's Modernization Plan, including the decision to cancel the Slots At Racetracks Program. We expect to issue this report in the spring of 2014.
In September 2013, the Standing Committee on Public Accounts passed a motion directing our Office to examine and report on changes to teacher collective agreements in the province made after January 2013. Work on this audit has begun.
Our Office invites anyone with information that could contribute to our audit work on these planned topics to forward their comments or information to email@example.com.